Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2020, Kerala D.El.Ed Application Form 2020 Apply Online, SCERT Kerala D.Ed Notification Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Fee, Apply Mode, Fee, Counseling, Merit List
Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2020 D.Ed Application Form Date: – State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Kerala publishes the notification for the Admission in the D.El.Ed/ D.Ed Course for 2020-2022 Session. The aspirants who want to apply online form, they must read out the D.El.Ed Notification 2020 Kerala.
Because from it, you can get the complete details like Admission procedure, online form release date, Last Date to apply online, Application Fee, Merit list, Counselling Date, Merit List, D.El.Ed Study Material & Seat Allotment details. For more details related the Kerala D.El.Ed application form, please visit the official portal link i.e. http://www.scert.kerala.gov.in/.
Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2020
Dear readers, Diploma in Elementary Education are a state level diploma courses. It organizes to train the untrained teacher for the primary school. The aspirants who want to become a teacher in government school, they must apply for this course.
The SCERT Kerala department releases notification in the month of September/October 2020. You can apply online Kerala D.El.Ed application form before the Last Date which is provided in this page. Check the complete D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria for the admission into this course.
TTC/ D.Ed Admission 2020-21 Kerala
Latest Updates: – Dear Friends, The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is going to release the TTC/D.Ed Admission 2020-21 in this month. So keep visiting this page. This year due to Coronavirus outbreak, the Pareeksha Bhavan is delaying admission.
SCERT Kerala D.El.Ed 2020 Admission Form
|Exam Department||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Kerala|
|Post Category||Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2020|
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Minimum Qualification Required||12th Passed|
|Notification Date||September/October 2020|
Kerala TTC Application Form 2020
Readers, the Kerala TTC Admission 2020 Application Form link will be commenced from the month of September 2020. Once the officials releases the Kerala TTC Online Form, then after our team will provide you complete details.
D.Ed (TTC) application form pdf is available for the 2 year diploma course. So keep your eyes here for the latest news updates on the release and last date to apply online.
D.El.Ed Notification 2020 Kerala Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||September 2020|
|D.El.Ed Application Apply Online Link||October 2020|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||4th Week of October 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Form with Fee||October 2020|
|Merit List Generated||November 2020|
|Counseling Dates||November 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2020
- Academic Qualification: – Candidates must have passed the 12th Board exam
- You passed the senior secondary exam with minimum 50% marks for General and 45% for Reserved Category Candidates.
- Minimum age of candidates should be 17 years
- No upper age limit for the admission.
- Aspirants must have a domicile of Kerala state
Kerala D.Ed Application Form 2020 Details
- You are able to apply D.El.Ed Kerala Form through online mode.
- No offline form for D.El.Ed will be entertained
- You are advised to check the online form commencing and last date, No applications shall be received after the closing date.
- Remove error from the application form by editing this.
- While filing the registration form, contenders need to key some required particulars in the application form for instance personal detail, academic qualification, address, active mobile number, email id, contact and document required (list of required document is provide you in this page.
- Aspirants required scanned images of photograph and signature of the required size and format.
Counseling & Merit List
After the online form submission, the board prepares the merit list. And the merit will be generated on the performance in the 12th board exam basis. A merit list will be published by the SCERT authority and then after the candidates who have found their name in list, they shall be classed for the Counseling.
The D.El.Ed counseling date and venue will be provide you before the scheduled date. So you are advised to keep your focus on this page related the latest news update on Kerala D.Ed admission 2020.
Kerala D.El.Ed Exam Result 2020
We also provide the details of the D.El.Ed 1st Semester Exam Result Kerala. Due to the coronavirus outbreak across the country, the exam was delayed for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Semester.
Here we provide the complete information of Kerala D.El.Ed result for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Semester Examination. The D.El.Ed exam result is available on the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan official website i.e. http://keralapareekshabhavan.in/. By using this link you can get the complete details of D.El.Ed Semester Result Date 2020
How to Apply Online Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2020 D.Ed Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website link
- Click on the “D.El.Ed Admission Form 2020” link
- Click on it, Fill up all required personal details in it
- Upload your scanned photo and signature
- Make online payment
- Click on “Submit Application Form” link
- Now your Kerala D.El.Ed Registration Form Process has completed
- Finally, take a print copy of the Kerala D.El.Ed 2020 Admission Form
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan Official Website: – http://keralapareekshabhavan.in/
Download Kerala D.El.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 (Upcoming Exam Dates)
Other Important Links: –
Thanks for visiting the Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2020 D.Ed Application Form. Candidates please share this post on the social networking sites. If you have any queries related this post, please leave your message in the given below comment box. We try to assist you as soon as possible.