Karnataka D.El.Ed Admission 2022 NOtification Date, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Form Fees, Apply Online D.Ed Admission 2021 Last Date in Karnataka: – Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is going to release D.Ed / D.El.Ed course notification for the admission. A lot of candidates are waiting for the Diploma in Elementary Education admission notice.
As per the previous year, the board is going to publish the admission notification in July/ August 2022. Before applying the Karnataka D.El.Ed Admission 2022 Form, you must check the Eligibility Criteria. You can get the complete details like Educational qualification, age limit, relaxation, Exam Form Dates, Last date to apply online and others.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಡಿ.ಎಲ್.ಎಡ್ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ 2022 ಫಾರ್ಮ್ ಲಿಂಕ್ ಅನ್ನು ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಒದಗಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಕೊನೆಯ ದಿನಾಂಕದ ಮೊದಲು ನೀವು ಡಿ.ಎಡ್ ಪ್ರವೇಶ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಬಹುದು.
Karnataka D.El.Ed Admission 2022
Diploma in elementary education is a 2 year diploma course. The aspirants who are dreaming to become a teacher in primary school, they can apply for the D.Ed Admission 2022 Karnataka Application Form before the last date.
Once the Karnataka Board publishes the notification, then after our team will inform you. The D.Ed Online Application Karnataka Form link has activated from the –/08/2022 (First Week of August). You are able to apply online D.El.Ed Form before the Last Date which is –/08/2022 (4th Week of August).
Keep your focus on this page related the latest news on Karnataka D.El.Ed Exam 2022 Application Form.
D.Ed Admission 2022 Last Date in Karnataka
|Exam Department||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board|
|Category||Karnataka D.El.Ed Admission 2022|
|Qualification||Class 12th Passed|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education|
Karnataka D.El.Ed Exam 2022 Application Form Dates
|Online Form Commencing Date||–/08/2022|
|Make online payment||–/08/2022|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||–/08/ 2022|
|Merit List Date||Available Here|
|1st Counselling Round Date||Available Here|
|Classes Starts Date||Check Here|
D.Ed Eligibility Karnataka
Educational Qualification: –
- Academic Qualification required: The applicant should be compete 10+2(HSC) class from the reputed board of Karnataka.
- Basic Marks Required: Candidates must have passed 12th Board Exam at least 50% marks for Unreserved Category
- For Reserved Category Candidates: – 45% marks in their 10+2 class.
- Domicile: Aspirants must be the citizen of India or Karnataka state.
D.El.Ed Exam Form Fee
- It is informed that the contenders need to go to the board portal to get details regarding the D.El.Ed Form fee.
- Exam form fee details are available in the admission notification.
- Make online payment of Exam form fee is important part of the registration procedure consequently contenders are notified to make the online form fee before last date.
Karnataka D.Ed Counseling
Counseling details for the Karnataka D.El.Ed 2020-22 admission is available here. Here you can get the information of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round counseling date and venue. Candidates need to open the official link and fill up the counseling form to partake in the round. Subsequent to that, entrants need to opt for the choice along with their options desired and get the choices filled in the round.
Category Wise Karnataka D.El.Ed Seat Reservation Details
- Cat 2-A——15%
- Category 2-B—-04%
- Cat 3-A–04%
- Category 3-B–05%
- General———- 50%
- Scheduled Caste———15%
- Scheduled Tribe———— 03%
Karnataka D.El.Ed Results 2022
in the month of July 2022, the examinees are able to check their D.El.Ed exam result. Also get the details of D.El.Ed 2nd Year Result 2022 Karnataka exam. We provide the official result link to access it.
So don’t forget to bookmark this page related the latest news. By entering your credentials details, you are able to access D.Ed result.
How to Apply Karnataka D.Ed/ D.Ed Online Application Form 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of the Karnataka Board
- Visit the “D.El.Ed 2022 Admission notice”
- Click on it, Read it carefully,
- Once you meet the eligibility
- Hit on Apply Karnataka D.El.Ed Exam Form 2022 link
- Fill up all required personal details in
- Upload scanned photo and signature of candidates
- Make online payment
- At last, check the all filled details are correct
- Submit it, and Save your D.El.Ed Admission 2022 Karnataka Form
- Take a hard copy of the online form for further admission purpose.
Final Words: – If you have a doubt regarding the online registration process for Karnataka D.El.Ed Admission 2022, please share your problem with us. Our academic team will try to resolve it soon. We provide the complete details regarding the D.El.Ed admission. Keep your focus on this page related the latest news.