AP DEECET 2021 Application Form, Apply Online AP DEECET 2021 Last Date, TTC Notification Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Form Fees, Total Seats: –https://apdeecet.apcfss.in/
AP DEECET Apply Online 2021 link has activated from 1st October 2021. Keep watching this page. Our team (www.deledform.in) provides the latest updates on AP DEECET 2021 such as Online Form Last Date & Entrance Exam Date & eligibility criteria, exam fees and others.
- 12th Exam passed students are able to apply Online for AP TTC/ DIETCET Admission 2021-23. You must download the Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2021 Notification pdf from here.
- From the advertisement, get the complete information of Eligibility Criteria & Application Fee. Eligible entrants can apply the AP DEECET 2021 applications form before closing date (14th October 2021).
- Online application form for D.El.Ed Admission in Andhra Pradesh has commenced from 01/10/2021. In DEECET Admission, The English medium seats are also available in certain DIETs College and Private D.El.Ed. college to 7000 approximately.
- To know more about “AP DEECET 2021 Application Form Last Date”, please read this page carefully.
AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
- Read AP DEECET 2021 Notification PDF carefully, once you meet eligibility, then after you start apply DEECET online application form before the Last date.
- Entrants are advised not to wait for the last date to submit form for the AP DEECET Admission 2021.
- No offline DEECET applications will be received.
- At last moment, the website has too much traffic, and then the link will be crashed. Download AP DEECET exam syllabus, exam pattern, Eligibility, admit card and others.
AP DEECET Apply Online 2021 Last Date apdeecet.apcfss.in
- Get the details of Exam Pattern, Model Question Paper, Entrance Exam Date and others.
- Apply AP DEECET 2021 application through online mode.
|Department Name||Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website||https://cse.ap.gov.in and https://apdeecet.apcfss.in|
|Seat Availability||7000 approximately|
|Category||AP DEECET 2021 Application Form|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Last Date to Submit Online Form||14/10/2021|
Eligibility Criteria for AP DEECET 2021
Required Educational Qualification:
- You have completed the 10 + 2 Qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The aspirants who passed the intermediate (12th) during 2020-21 final Examinations are able to fill up the online form for D.El.Ed admission. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of DEECET 2021 Counselling or document verification.
In the Qualifying examination, if he/ she must have attain the
Minimum Marks Secured in Entrance Exam
- If you are from “O.C” and “B.C” Category, then you must required minimum marks 35% in DEECET – 2021.
- SC, ST and Pwd Examinees, the minimum qualifying mark for D.El.Ed seat allotment required is 25%.
Age Limit & Relaxation for reserved category
The contenders who are going to apply for the AP DEECET Online Form 2021, minimum age of applicant is 17 years as on 01-09-2021.
There is no upper age limit for reserved category applicants.
Online Form Fee is 600 Rupees
You need to make the online payment using
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI App
Total seat availability in District Institute for Education and Training (DIET) for D.El.Ed course shall be filled by the officials; DEECET-2021 on the basis of rank prevailed in the DEECET Exam 2021 succeeding the rule of reservation.
AP DEECET Apply Online Dates 2021
|Notification Date||27th Sept 2021|
|Online Form Release Date||1st October 2021|
|Closing Date to Submit Applications||14th October 2021|
|Last Date to Submission Online Fee||15th Oct 2021|
|DEECET 2021 Entrance Test Date||26th & 27th Oct 2021|
|Hall Ticket Generations||15th October to 20th Oct 2021|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||21st October 2021|
|Result Date of Declaration||29/10/2021|
|1st Phase Counselling Date 2021||01/11/2021 to 10/11/2021|
|2nd Phase Counselling Schedule||15/11/2021 to 20/11/2021|
|Special Counselling Date||25th to 28th November 2021|
|First Instruction Date||31 November 2021|
AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021
- Officials authority is going to released hall ticket for DEECET exam through online at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- The applicants can download AP DEECET Exam 2021 hall ticket from official or Manabadi portal.
- AP DEECET Entrance Exam will be conducted on 26th & 27th October 2021 at all 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh state.
Required Documents for Counselling
- Qualified Exam (Intermediate) Certificate
- Caste Certificate ( (Apply Online for Caste Certificate) )
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth certificate (10th Marksheet)
- Character Certificate
- Two recent colored passport size photographs of aspirants.
D.El.Ed Seat Allotment Subject Wise
|Name of the Subjects||Seat Reserved|
Merit List & Results
The department will be made the merit list of DEECET 2021 after the examination. And it will be generated on the performance in the exam. The Merit List will be prepared for Biological Science, Physical Science, Mathematics, Social Studies in the Telugu/ Tamil/ English/ Urdu languages.
Manabadi AP DEECET Rank Card 2021
- DEECET Entrance exam rank card will be released on 29th October 2021 at Manabadi portal.
- The Rank Card can download using credentials details.
- At the bottom of this page, we also provide the official link to download the DEECET Exam Scorecard.
Photograph & Signature Image Size
- You are advised not to scan the complete page.
- Photograph Size: – Less than 50 KB
- Signature Size: – Less than 30KB
AP DEECET Official Website Apply Online Link
|Official Notification||AP DEECET Notification PDF 2021|
|Application Form Link||Click here|
|Information Bulletin Details||Download|
|Payment Link||Click here|
How to apply AP DEECET Online Application Form 2021?
1st Step: First of all, you need to log in the official website
2nd Step: Click on the Notification link
3rd Step: read notice carefully and check the eligibility.
4th Step: When you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then start apply online
5th Step: Provide complete personal details in the online application form like applicants details, contact details and required document copy
6th Step: Upload the photo & signature
7th Step: Make the online payment using Debit / Credit Card / UPI
8th Step: Submit it and save your AP DEECET Form
9th Step: Finally, take a hard copy of the online form for further admission purpose.
Related Links: –
- TS DEECET Online Application Form Download 2021
- DEECET Previous Year Question Paper pdf
- NIOS DELED Online Form 2021
Final Words: – To know more about the AP DEECET 2021 Application Form Notification Date Apply Online Form Last Date, Fee, Eligibility, visit the official website. Keen candidates also check the latest updates on the counselling date, seat allotment result and others. So stay tuned with us for updates.
FAQ’s on AP DEECET 2021 Notification Date
Q What is the AP DEECET Entrance Exam Date?
Ans: The official exam authority will be arranged the examination for the admission in the Andhra Pradesh for D.El.Ed Course 2021 – 2023 Session on 26th & 27th October 2021.
Q What is the last date to submit AP DEECET Form Fees 2021?
15 October 2021.