AP DEECET 2021 Online Application TTC Notification Date, Seat Allotment: – DEECET is a state level entrance examination which is conducts to take admission for the 2 year D.El.Ed diploma course. Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department runs the course. AP DEECET Apply Online Form will be released from April 2020. Keep watching this page. Our team provides the latest updates here like Online Form Last Date & exam date & eligibility criteria.
- 12th Exam passed students are able to apply Online for AP TTC/ DIETCET Admission 2021-23. You must download the Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2021 Notification pdf from here.
- From the advertisement, get the complete information of Eligibility Criteria & Application Fee. Eligible applicants can apply the AP DEECET 2020 applications form before closing date.
- Online application form for D.El.Ed Admission in Andhra Pradesh will be commenced from April 2021. In DEECET Admission, The English medium seats are also available in certain DIETs College and Private D.El.Ed. college to 7000 approximately.
AP DEECET 2021 Online Application Form
- Read DEECET 2021 Advertisement, once you meet eligibility, then after you start apply DEECET online application form before the closing date.
- Applicants are advised not to wait for the last date to submit form for the AP DEECET Admission 2021.
- No offline DEECET applications will be received.
- At last moment, the website has too much traffic, and then the link will be crashed. Download AP DEECET exam syllabus, exam pattern, Eligibility, admit card and others.
AP DEECET Admission 2021 Notification Date
- Get the details of Exam Pattern, Model Question Paper, Entrance Exam Date and others.
- Apply AP DEECET 2021 application through online mode.
- No offline form will be entertained
|Department Name||Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website||https://cse.ap.gov.in and https://apdeecet.apcfss.in|
|Seat Availability||7000 approximately|
|Category||AP DEECET 2021 Online Application|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Notification Date||March/ April 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for DEECET 2021 Admission
Required Educational Qualification:
- You have completed the 10 + 2 Qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The aspirants who passed the intermediate (12th) during 2020-21 final Examinations are able to fill up the online form for D.El.Ed admission. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of DEECET 2021 Counselling or document verification.
In the Qualifying examination, if he/ she must have attain the
Minimum Marks Secured in Entrance Exam
- If you are from“O.C” and “B.C” Category, then you must required minimum marks 35% in DEECET – 2021.
- SC, ST and Pwd Examinees, the minimum qualifying mark for D.El.Ed seat allotment required is 25%.
Age Limit & Relaxation for reserved category
The contenders who are going to apply for the AP DEECET Online Form 2021, minimum age of applicant is 17 years as on 01-09-2021.
There is no upper age limit for reserved category applicants.
Online Form Fee is 600 Rupees
You need to make the online payment using
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI App
Total seat availability in District Institute for Education and Training (DIET) for D.El.Ed course shall be filled by the officials; DEECET-2021 on the basis of rank prevailed in the DEECET Exam 2021 succeeding the rule of reservation.
AP DEECET Admission 2021 Dates
|DEECET Notification Release Date||March 2021|
|Online Form Release Date||April 2021|
|Closing Date to Submit Applications||May 2021|
|Last Date to Submission Online Fee||May 2021|
|DEECET 2020 Entrance Test Date||May / June 2021|
|Hall Ticket Generations||Before 4 days of entrance exam|
|Online Hall Ticket Release Date||May 2021|
AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021
- The hall ticket for D.El.Ed common entrance test will be released before the date of examination.
- Officials authority is going to released hall ticket for DEECET exam through online at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- The applicants can download AP DEECET Exam 2021 hall ticket from official or Manabadi portal.
- AP DEECET Entrance Exam will be conducted on at all districts of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Check the exam centers of DEECET 2021 list from here.
Entrance Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
Note: Duration of DEECET Exam 2021 – 150 minutes
- I) Part – A
|Part-A||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge (GK)||5||5|
- II) Part-B
|Part-B||Total Questions||Total Marks|
Required Documents for Counselling
- Qualified Exam (Intermediate) Certificate
- Caste Certificate ( (Apply Online for Caste Certificate) )
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth certificate (10th Marksheet)
- Character Certificate
- Two recent colored passport size photographs of aspirants.
D.El.Ed Seat Allotment Subject Wise
|Name of the Subjects||Seat Reserved|
Merit List & Results
The department will be made the merit list of DEECET 2021 after the examination. And it will be generated on the performance in the exam. The Merit List will be prepared for Biological Science, Physical Science, Mathematics, Social Studies in the Telugu/ Tamil/ English/ Urdu languages.
Manabadi AP DEECET Rank Card 2021
- DEECET Entrance exam rank card will be released at Manabadi portal.
- The Rank Card can download using credentials details.
- At the bottom of this page, we also provide the official link to download the DEECET Exam Scorecard.
Photograph & Signature Image Size
- You are advised not to scan the complete page.
- Photograph Size: – Less than 50 KB
- Signature Size: – Less than 30KB
How to apply AP DEECET Online Application Form 2021?
1st Step: First of all, you need to log in the official website
2nd Step: Click on the Notification link
3rd Step: read notice carefully and check the eligibility.
4th Step: When you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then start apply online
5th Step: Provide complete personal details in the online application form like applicants details, contact details and required document copy
6th Step: Upload the photo & signature
7th Step: Make the online payment using Debit / Credit Card / UPI
8th Step: Submit it and save your AP DEECET Form
9th Step: Finally, take a hard copy of the online form for further admission purpose.
FAQ’s on DIETCET/ TTC 2021-2023
Q What is the AP DEECET Entrance Exam Date?
Ans: The official exam authority will be arranged the examination for the admission in the Andhra Pradesh for The D.El.Ed Course 2021 – 2023 Session Admission in the month of May 2021.
AP DEECET 2021 Important Links
|DEECET 2021 Notification||Click here|
|AP DEECET 2021 Application Form Link||Click here|
|Information Bulletin Details||Download|
|Payment Link||Click here|
Related Links: –
Final Words: – To know more about the AP DEECET 2021 Online Application, visit the official website. Keen candidates also check the latest updates on the counselling date, seat allotment result and others. So stay tuned with us for updates.