AP DEECET Online Application 2020 TTC Notification Date, Seat Allotment: – DEECET is a state level entrance examination which is conducts to take admission for the 2 year D.El.Ed diploma course. Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department runs the course.
AP DEECET Apply Online Form has released from 21 May 2020. Keep watching this page. We provide the latest updates here like Online Form Last Date which is 5 June 2020 & Exam Date.
- 12th Exam passed applicants are able to apply Online for AP TTC/ DIETCET Admission 2020-22.
- You must download the Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2020 Notification pdf from here.
- From the advertisement, get the complete information of Eligibility Criteria & Application Fee.
- Eligible applicants can apply the AP DEECET 2020 Applications Form before Last date which is 5/June/2020 .
- Online application form for D.El.Ed Admission in Andhra Pradesh has commenced from the 21/05/2020.
- In DEECET Admission, The English medium seats are also available in certain DIETs College and Private D.El.Ed. college to 7000 approximately.
AP DEECET Online Application 2020
- Read DEECET 2020 Advertisement, once you meet eligibility, then after you start apply DEECET online application form before the closing date.
- Applicants are advised not to wait for the last date to submit form for the AP DEECET Admission 2020.
- No offline DEECET applications will be received.
- At last moment, the website has too much traffic, and then the link will be crashed. Download AP DEECET Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, admit card and others.
AP DEECET Online Application Form 2020
- Get the details of Exam Pattern, Model Question Paper, Entrance Exam Date and others.
- Apply AP DEECET 2020 application through online mode.
- No offline form will be entertained
|Department Name||Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website||https://cse.ap.gov.in and https://apdeecet.apcfss.in|
|Seat Availability||7000 approximately|
|Category||AP DEECET Online Application 2020|
|Course Duration||2 years|
|Notification Date||21st May 2020|
AP DEECET Eligibility Details
Required Educational Qualification:
- You have completed the 10 + 2 Qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- The aspirants who passed the intermediate (12th) during 2019-20 final Examinations are able to fill up the online form for D.El.Ed admission. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of DEECET 2020 Counselling or document verification.
In the Qualifying examination, if he/ she must have attain the
Minimum Marks Secured in Entrance Exam
- If you are from“O.C” and “B.C” Category, then you must required minimum marks 35% in DEECET – 2020.
- SC, ST and Pwd Examinees, the minimum qualifying mark for D.El.Ed seat allotment required is 25%.
Age Limit & Relaxation for reserved category
The contenders who are going to apply for the AP DEECET Online FOrm 2020, minimum age of applicant is 17 years as on 01-09-2020.
There is no upper age limit for reserved category applicants.
Online Form Fee is 600 Rupees
You need to make the online payment using
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- UPI App
Total seat availability in District Institute for Education and Training (DIET) for D.El.Ed course shall be filled by the officials; DEECET-2020 on the basis of rank prevailed in the DEECET Exam 2020 succeeding the rule of reservation.
AP DEECET Admission 2020 Dates
|DEECET Notification Release Date||May 2020|
|Online Form Release Date||21st May 2020|
|Closing Date to Submit Applications||5th June 2020|
|Last Date to Submission Online Fee||June 2020|
|DEECET 2020 Entrance Test Date||23.06.2020 & 24.06.2020|
|Hall Ticket Generations||16th – 18th June 2020|
|Online Hall Ticket Release Date||19th June 2020|
|DEECET 2020 Exam Date||23 June 2020 & 24 June 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||29 June 2020|
|1st Phase Counselling Date/ Schedule||3rd July – 12th July 2020|
|Second Round Counseling Dates||17 July to 22 July 2020|
|Special Counselling||25 July to 29 July 2020|
|1st College Days||3 August 2020|
AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2020
- The hall ticket for DEECET 2020 will be released before the date of examination.
- Officials authority is going to released hall ticket for DEECET exam through online at apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- The applicants can download AP DEECET Exam 2020 hall ticket from official or Manabadi portal.
- AP DEECET Entrance Exam will be conducted on 23 June 2020 & 24 June 2020 at all districts of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The exam will be organised through online mode.
- Check the exam centers of DEECET 2020 list from here.
AP DEECET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
Note: Duration of DEECET Exam 2020 – 150 minutes
- I) Part – A
|Part-A||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge (GK)||5||5|
- II) Part-B
|Part-B||Total Questions||Total Marks|
Required Documents for Counselling
- Qualified Exam (Intermediate) Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth certificate (10th Marksheet)
- Character Certificate
- Two recent colored passport size photographs of aspirants.
D.El.Ed Seat Allotment Subject Wise
|Name of the Subjects||Seat Reserved|
Merit List & Results
The department will be made the merit list of DEECET 2020 after the examination. And it will be generated on the performance in the exam. The Merit List will be prepared for Biological Science, Physical Science, Mathematics, Social Studies in the Telugu/ Tamil/ English/ Urdu languages.
Manabadi AP DEECET Rank Card 2020
- DEECET Entrance exam rank card will be released on 29 June 2020 at Manabadi portal.
- The Rank Card can download using credentials details.
- At the bottom of this page, we also provide the official link to download the DEECET Exam Rank Card.
Photograph & Signature Image Size
- You are advised not to scan the complete page.
- Photograph Size: – Less than 50 KB
- Signature Size: – Less than 30KB
How to apply AP DEECET Online Application 2020?
1st Step: First of all, you need to log in the official website
2nd Step: Click on the Notification link
3rd Step: read notice carefully and check the eligibility.
4th Step: When you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then start apply online
5th Step: Provide complete personal details in the online application form like applicants details, contact details and required document copy
6th Step: Upload the photo & signature
7th Step: Make the online payment using Debit / Credit Card / UPI
8th Step: Submit it and save your AP DEECET Form 2020
9th Step: Finally, take a hard copy of the online form for further admission purpose.
FAQ’s on DIETCET/ TTC 2020-22
Q What is the AP DEECET Entrance Exam Date 2020?
Ans: The official exam authority will be arranged the examination for the admission in the Andhra Pradesh for The D.El.Ed Course 2020 – 2022 Session Admission in the month of 23 & 24th June 2020.
AP DEECET 2020 Important Links
|DEECET 2020 Notification||Click here|
|AP DEECET 2020 Application Form Link||Click here|
|Information Bulletin Details||Download|
|Payment Link||Click here|
Related Links: –
To know more about the AP DEECET Online Application 2020, visit the official website.