Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 for Class 9 PDF, AISSEE 2021-22 Syllabus for Class 9th Entrance Exam 2022, Study Material, Sainik School Class 9th (IX) Entrance Exam 2022-23 Syllabus in Hindi & English & सैनिक स्कूल प्रवेश परीक्षा सिलेबस PDF in Hindi
AISSEE Syllabus for Class 9 2022 pdf Sainik School 9th Entrance Exam Pattern: – Hello everyone, Our team (www.deledform.in) has furnished this page regarding the latest updated syllabus & exam pattern/ scheme for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2022. The Subject Wise/ Topic Wise complete Syllabus pdf is available here for Sainik School Entrance Exam for Class 9th.
Students who want to get admission in Sainik School, they need to qualify the Entrance Test 2022. So you should have to start the Exam preparation for this test with the help of Latest Subject & Exam Pattern for AISSEE 2022-23. Keen candidates are advised to focus on the Mathematics Subject exam preparation as compared to others. Because it has cover the maximum marks and question rest of all other subjects.
For more details about the “AISSEE Syllabus for Class 9 2022 pdf Sainik School Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Class 9th Exam“, please read this article carefully.
AISSEE Syllabus for Class 9 2022 pdf
The students, who have registered for the entrance exam form, they can get the complete Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus for Class 9 PDF from this page. It is most important for every exam that contains the complete topic asking in the entrance test. All the eligible candidates can collect the updates from here and then get the AISSEE Exam Subject Wise Syllabus 2022 for the Class 9th Admission Preparation. Before the entrance test, you should check the complete syllabus and also be familiar with the topics that will be available in the paper.
Here, we provide the syllabus & exam scheme. So keen candidates please bookmark this page for the latest updates on Class 9th Exam Pattern & Syllabus for AISSEE 2022-23.
Sainik School Class 9 Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 | AISSEE Paper Pattern
Entrance Exam Syllabus in Hindi pdf for Class 9th Sainik School AISSEE 2022-23 is available here.
|Exam Organizer Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Authority Name||Sainik School|
|Exam Name||All India Sainik School Entrance Exam|
|Exam Conducted for||Admission in Class 9th|
|Entrance Exam Date||09th January 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|Online Form Last Date||26th October 2021|
|Exam Type||Entrance Test|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Post Category||AISSEE Syllabus for Class 9 2022 pdf|
Sainik School Class 9 Exam Pattern 2022-23
|S.No.||Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
- Total Questions: – 150
- Total Marks: – 400
- Negative Marking: – There are no negative marking scheme for incorrect answer
- Exam Duration: – 3 Hours
- Paper Language: – Only English
- Exam Timing: – 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Mode of Exam: – Pen Paper Based/ Offline
- Types of Questions: – MCQ’s (बहुविकल्पीय प्रश्न )
Also Check These Article (इन्हें भी देखे): –
- JNVST (Navodaya School) Class 9 Syllabus 2021 Entrance Exam Pattern
- Navodaya School Class 9 Admission Form 2022
- Download Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2022-23 Exam Pattern
Sainik School Maths Syllabus Class 9
- Direct & Inverse Proportions
- Parallel Lines
- Area and Perimeter of Circles
- Time and Work
- Algebraic Expression
- Unitary Method
- Introduction to Graph
- Triangles (Angle Sum Property)
- Divisibility Exam
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Squares and Square Roots
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Profit and Loss
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Rational Numbers
- Volumes and Surface Areas
- Area and Perimeters
- Playing with Numbers
- Exponents and Powers
- Data Handling (Bar Graph and Line Graph)
- Triangles ( Pythagoras Theorem)
- Visualizing Solid Shapes
- Average, Median, Mode
- Euler‟s Formula
- Pie Chart
AISSEE Intelligence Syllabus for Class 9
- Pattern (Spatial and Mathematical)
- Analogies (Mathematical & Verbal)
English Syllabus for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022
- Antonyms, Articles, Prepositions, Tense form, Comprehension Passage, Spotting Errors, Synonyms, Antonyms, Types of Verbs, Voices (Active & Passive), Narration (Direct Indirect Speech), Confusing Words, Modals, Idioms and Phrases, Change of sentence as directed, Sentence Formation, Phrase and Clauses, Correct Spellings, Subject-Verb Agreement, Order of words in a sentence
- Sentence Improvement, Types of Sentences, Conditions, Conjunctions, Personal Pronoun, Comparison of Adjectives, Change of Gender and Number, Noun
- Idiom and Phrases
- Question Tags
Sainik School Science Syllabus Class 9
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Reflection and Dispersion of Light
- Combustion and Flame
- Fossil Fuel: Coal and Petroleum
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Cell Structure and Function
- Sound and its basics
- Force, Friction, and Pressure
- Synthetic Fibers and Plastics
- Pollution of Air and Water
- Stars and Solar Systems
- How to find the calorific value of fuel
- Some Natural Phenomenon
- Relation between types of friction
- Global Warming
- Conservation of Plants & Animals
- Changes during Puberty
- Reaching the age of Adolescence
- Endocrine Glands and Hormones
- Electroplating and Artificial Jewelry
- Agricultural Practices
- Cropping Seasons
- Biosphere Reserves, National Parks and Sanctuaries
Sainik School Social Science Syllabus 2022 for Class 9
- Freedom Fighters, Revolt of 1857,
- Important Freedom Movements
- Social and Caste Reforms
- Indian Constitution and Secularism
- Minerals and Power Resources
- Types of Agriculture
- Importance of Parliament
- Delhi Sultanate
- Interior of Earth
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement
- Rock cycle of the water cycle
- Resources and sustainable development
- Land Soil and Water Resources
- Pressure and Wind System
- Earthquakes and Major Land Forms
- Types of Forests
- Understanding Markets
- Types of Government
- Role of Government in Health
- Life in deserts
- Local Self Government
- Panchayat System
- Climate Change
- Major Grasslands
- Types of Rainfall
- Means of Transport
- Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
- Changes in the Arts
- Human Resources
- Judiciary and Criminal Justice System
- Law and Social Justice
- Public Facilities
Conclusion: – To know more about the “AISSEE Syllabus for Class 9 2022 pdf Sainik School 9th Entrance Exam Pattern“.
FAQ’s Based on All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Admission Form Class 9th 2022-23
Is there any negative marking in Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022?
No, there are no negative marking scheme for wrong / incorrect answer in entrance test.
How many marks are required to clear/ qualify the Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE 2022) for Class 9th?
Refer official notification for more information about the minimum passing marks for AISSEE Exam.
What is Last date to submit Sainik School Class 9 Online Form 2022?
Ans: – Last date to submit AISSEE Class 9 Admission Form 2022 is 26th October 2021.
Which book is best for Sainik School Class 9 Entrance Exam Preparations?
Arihant, R Gipta, Upkar, and others are better boos for the exam preparation.
What is AISSEE Exam Date 2022 for Class 9 Admission?
The Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE Class 9th) will be conducted on 09th January 2022 (Sunday).